Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This Day

This is a picture of the wild flowers that take over my field every summer! I love it, but they are so short-lived. NO, by the way...I do not have any flowers out there yet! We have not even had two warm days in a row yet like some of you who are so fortunate to live in the warmer temps! Our lives are really short-lived as well. You probably don't think so if you are in your teens or twenties, maybe even in your thirties; however when time starts creeping past you and you realize you are as old as your grandparents were when you thought they were Really OLD .... then you know beyond a doubt that life is indeed short! You had better do whatever it is you are going to do while it is today. I surely don't want to waste my time worrying about people who hate me or talk about me...forget it and let it go...let them stew if they want.. I have better things to concentrate on. I don't want to waste what time I have worrying over the future and what might be and what might happen.... I have to trust that God knows and has a plan and wants me to enjoy "This day".   Life Is short....so make it count ...This Day!  

"This is the day that the Lord has made... let us be glad and rejoice in it."





1 comment:

  1. Won't it be nice to have 2 or 3 warms days right in a row. :-) Kathy your post brings up something that Don said to me the other day. No I shouldn't worry about it but what he said really hurt. I have made many good changes in my life in the "NOW" and he said a few things that I am having trouble with now. i wonder why he said it in the first place. I do know why and he really needs to get with God. I am taking the Freedom in Christ and The Bondage Breaker course at Maranatha and have been for quite sometime now. I Love it and I love the new me and I feel great about that. But someone doesn't. I shouldn't worry and be strong in my belief and faith in Jesus. The thing that Don said really hurt.

    ReplyDelete

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share