Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers And Daughters

This is my very special Grammy  Greenlaw back in the day...I believe around 1944.. she is now 96 years old! The sweetest Grammy in the whole world as far as I am concerned! Then there is her daughter, my Mom. If you didn't know any better, you would think these two pictures were of the same person! They really are close in the way they look.

Then there was Me... and my two beautiful daughters...Jen and Bethany!



 There really is a special bond between Mothers and Daughters that just cannot be explained. I love my two wonderful daughters and words cannot express what they mean to me. I do miss the times we shared of going shopping and watching chick flicks and laughing until we nearly peed our pants! Now they are grown into beautiful women and we have a new kind of relationship. I cherish it. I love to just talk with them . The times we get together are not as frequent as they now are busy into their adult lives, however the bond we have can never be broken. The memories we have will never be erased. The hardships we have suffered together have made us stronger. I have never regretted for one second being a Mother. I am not only thankful for my Grandmother, and Mother, on this Mother's Day but am thankful for the privilege I have had of being a Mother myself. Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers and grandmothers.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this beautiful article. thanks for being so loving and kind to me hope you have a great mothers day you have always been very special to me and i am thankful you have been a wonderful daughter as well as a good mother to all four of my precious grand children love you much Mom

    ReplyDelete

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share