Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Every Day Is A Gift

Okay...God,....Thank you for another day! This one sure has started out not the way I planned it. Already things have gone crazy! Hay wire you might say! I am sorry to all of my blog followers but I just couldn't get this together this morning! For one thing, I just barely got on my computer and it decided that today was the day that it was finally going to crash for good! It has been slowly threatening to die on me for the last year but I have been trying my best to get every last bit of life out of it! Then I figured I could get on my husband's super slow computer but then the phone interrupted me. Not one phone call ...but  one after another until I believe it was about five! My plans for today were to sit outside in the sun and soak up some vitamin D and write on my laptop...hmm...guess that's not happening! Then about the time I was going to sit outside and write in my notebook instead, well...the sun decided it was no longer going to shine so brightly.. it is cloudy and cooler at the moment. Seems sometimes things in life really go like that too...we make plans and then so many other things happen and squash em flat! Sometimes it is downright disgusting and frustrating and depressing! I am reminded by a still small voice... (only He doesn't say it quite this way)... but my version...."Oh just shut up...be quiet...wait....and big deal, you don't get to do things the way you wanted!" Just enjoy the fact that you have this day and make the most of it... your plans may get rearranged but so what? Learn to be flexible and go with the flow... So, "Thank You Lord for this day and help me not to grumble about the stupid trivial stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share