Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Honey Is Sweet

I guess I have honey on my mind this morning. I have to take my dog "Honey" to the vet today for her checkup and her shots, just so she can spend a few nights in her special VIP Kennel arrangement. I named her "Honey" because she had such a golden color to her when she was a puppy...now she is more reddish. She is very sweet and lovable even though at times I get disgusted with her. Usually when the weather is nice ...(which you can tell by reading my blog, we haven't had a whole lot of yet)...we put her out in her fenced in yard and she loves to get on top of her dog house and sit in the sun. On the way to the pen the other day she decided that seven months of being cooped up in the house was enough nonsense for her! She broke loose and took off running through the fields and creeks and woods. I was not about to go after her....not after breaking my foot last Spring and being in a boot all summer. It started raining and literally pouring but Honey was just running and running around and around those fields. She was out there for a long time when finally the sun came out and I decided to go out into the yard. All I had to do was squat down on the ground and act like I needed her and my sweet "Honey" came right next to me to my rescue! Such loyalty...and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share