Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Not A Care In The World!

Photo By Jen Wood Macklin
Hi! My name is Smudge. I'm not so sure why my mom named me that but she loves me and that is good enough for me! I am not so sure about the other guy in the house though....he seems a bit gruff...like "Major Payne" but I think he is soft on the inside! He pets me when mommy isn't looking! I have it pretty good...I get to lay around all day long while they both go to work to bring home the cat chow! I sit and stare at the TV while they are watching and wonder why these stupid humans do so many horrible things and why there are so many bad things happening in the world? Ahhh...to me it just doesn't even matter...I think I should be scratching on my scratching post my mom got me! I know you humans have a lot of problems to deal with ...but geeesh! Look at me! Not a care in the world!

I could learn a lot from you Smudge. Sometimes I guess I do get a little carried away with the things of this life and start to fret! I try to see too far ahead and figure everything out for myself and get myself so very frustrated. I know I need to just relax a bit and learn to trust in what God has in store. I know He will give me the wisdom I need to make the proper decisions and choices along the way if I am listening to His voice. So, even if it is storming out, I can have a peace that passes all human understanding.
Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share