Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, May 30, 2011

Just Carry Me

Do you remember what it feels like to be picked up and carried? That would have been a long time ago for me....but I was thinking on this today as I was reading something that caught my attention. Psalm 28:9 "...be their shepherd and carry them forever."
Just like David to think like a shepherd! He knew what it was to lovingly pick up his sheep and carry them. How secure the sheep feel when they are carried...no worries, no cares; in the arms of their shepherd they are safe from all harm! I am just a little sheep needing a shepherd....and so thankful that I can look to Jesus and say "just carry me" and He does! If I would just learn to ask Him to carry me a lot sooner then I would not waste so much of my time in worry and anxiety. When I finally turn to Him and ask Him to "just carry me" then I feel so secure and know that He's got me in His strong arms....I have nothing to fear.
Psalm 30:6 "When I felt secure, I said, "I will never be shaken."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share