Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, April 11, 2011

An unexpected Visit

I was very happy to have some unexpected visitors yesterday. It sure did make my day brighter. This past week has been a week of extreme fatigue and lung problems and just a little bit of gloominess. What a nice surprise that the sun decided to shine and it was a beautiful warm Spring day here at last! The dog was actually able to be outside in her pen all day long and the cats were out roaming the fields probably searching for a few field mice. Besides the sun in the sky that visited though, even better was an unexpected visit from my son, daughter-in law and little grandson! They even brought lunch with them! What a fantastic blessing that was! The blessing to see how this little guy is growing like a little weed, and is so healthy, is beyond  value! I have much to be thankful for. No medicine in the world could make me feel as good  as I feel when holding that precious little guy! So maybe it is no big deal to them that they visited but to me it is everything and for that I am so thankful.....please do it again ....soon.
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine."~ Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share