Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Come ON SUN!!

If you have the luxury of living in a warm climate, then you probably do not feel my pain! I am So longing for the sunshine and warmth of Spring and Summer! We seem to get a tiny taste of it and then it goes back to being damp and chilly and my bones and muscles go into fits! I keep telling myself....OK, in another day or two it will be warmer...Ha...then it ends up colder! We have gone through most of our two woodpiles this year, besides our propane gas being filled a few times! Alright, enough complaining....the Lord knows my thoughts on the subject already! One of these fine days that Sun is going to shine in little Old Wisconsin and it will finally be Spring...There is Hope.....I was reading Psalm 19 this morning....no accident, by the way! Verses 4 & 5 caught my attention since I was already thinking on this to begin with. "In them hath He set a tabernacle for the sun which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof." We will Be Warm Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share