Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birdie On The Branch


This morning the sun is so brightly shining as I raise up my blinds in the living room. It is a long awaited blessing. Now if the temperature would only go along with Spring....my computer tells me that the current temp this morning is 25 at the moment! I have hope though, that Spring is just around the corner here, while it has already arrived many places South of me! As I opened the door this morning to hook my dog up to let her out to do her early morning ritual, I noticed a change in the atmoshpere! It was not silent out there! I heard birdies chirping!! Yay!! Then I sat down on my recliner couch to drink my coffee and looked out my window to see a little birdie sitting on the very edge of the branch right by my window! I haven't seen that in a long...long...time. So Spring  IS coming, people of the Northwoods, who thought it got lost somewhere! That little birdie on the branch was making quite a bit of noise all by himself too...so cute. He made me take notice of him. It made me think of the birds and the fact that God takes care of them. It reminds me that I am valuable...more valuable than that little birdie on that branch! If God takes care of a little bird He surely is going to take care of Me...another newsflash from God to me...to quit worrying about things...

Matthew 6:26 " Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share