Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sun On MY Face


I glance upward with eyes closed. I can feel the warmth of the sun beaming down upon my face. It feels so refreshing after a long cold winter. There is something about feeling the sun that makes my soul feel so peaceful and at rest. That is where I am supposed to be....at rest I mean! Totally engulfed with the warmth of His presence to the point of feeling zero anxiety, zero fear, zero fretfulness!! Am I ever there?? I stand in the yard; head upward, eyes closed, soaking in that warmth, thinking ...how simple it really is....just turn your glance upward...cast all anxiety upon Him....surrender it all.                                                                                                                                    Proverbs 14:30 " A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share