Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So Many Bears!!



 As you can see I have quite a few Teddy Bears! I really have not bought these for myself...... and really I am not sure as to the when or why I started collecting them but it has been for a long time! These bears are very special to me you see, because they represent the Care...Love...Concern...Prayers, that others have given to me in times of my need. Most of  these Bears were given to me at a time when I was in the hospital or recovering at home with some illness or another. If you look at all of these Bears you would realize I have been sick a LOT!! A good number of these Bears have come from  my own children since they know me the best and have known their Mom to be a crazy "Old Bear" Collector!  As I look at each Bear represented I am reminded of each surgery that God brought me through......each hospital stay....each sickness...each sadness...wow..I could write a whole book just based on these Bears!!! Each Bear holds it's own memory dear to my heart. Most of all these Bears remind me that through all of the many trials I have already been through....God has been there for me and He has always placed just the right people at just the right time in my life....so sometimes I just pick up one of those Bears and give 'em a big hug and thank God for His goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share