Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Wait Awhile Longer

I have to admit, I have never been a very patient person. I like things to happen on my timetable and when they don't, it is easy to get bent out of shape. Hopefully though, I can say I have progressed at least some, and am not as bad at this as I used to be! I surely have had enough trials in my life that have tried my patience and taught me to roll with the punches a little more than when I was younger. There are still some times however, that I feel like God isn't doing anything about my prayers... I don't see anything happening. Nothing changes. It is during these times that I need to remind myself that He is working behind the scenes and is up to something! I may not know or understand exactly what or how or when or why ...but I know that He is! So I continue each day to lift up my hands to Him and trust that He knows what is best for me. I will pray and trust and wait.
Psalm 37:5 " Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun."
Psalm37:7 " Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him;"

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share