Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Happy Reunion

It has been twenty-four years now since you went to Heaven but there is never a day that I do not think of you. I still do not understand why God wanted you in Heaven so soon, but I do know that His plan is best and He had a reason. I can still remember your sweet little face and remember my last embrace and the last kiss. How I long to hold you in my arms again. Your life was so short. I know that when I come through the gates of Heaven you will be there with arms open wide to welcome me home and tell me how much you love me. I have never had to worry about you though, for  you have been in a safe place. I have never had to agonize in prayer over you  for making wrong choices in your life....I have never stood by and watched you disrespect me as your mom....I have never cried over you because you were sick and in the hospital...You have never lied to me... You have never stolen from me...You have never argued with me or blamed me for your "horrible" childhood...You have never been in any kind of trouble...So there are some things here you have missed out on ...you have been in a better place. We will have a happy reunion one day.....and the very thought of that day gives me the hope I need for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share