Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hidden Blessings

I guess this is one of those days I am gonna have to say that the blessing to it must be hiding somewhere!! This weather is really CRAZY!! One day it looks, smells,and feels like Spring and  the next it is snowing, sleeting, wind blowing, with the roads all covered with ice! I know for sure that this old achy body is going to definitely "Not" want to be outside today! It is Spring somewhere....just not here in Wisconsin...yet! I read recently that the most beautiful flowers are produced from the coldest winters! We should have some very spectacular blooms this year if that is true! So perhaps that is the raggedy hidden blessing I am looking for in this gloomy icy weather this morning that is going to keep me indoors.There are some blessings to being able to just sit and rest. God has enabled me to reflect on so many things while just sitting sometimes, and it is while we are silent that He speaks. So on this icy day, may I find the hidden blessing of just resting and reflecting, and perhaps doing some writing that I so love to do! And while the icy rain is coming down upon the earth, may I rest in the fact that God is producing some beautiful flowers that are going to bloom very soon in my yard and in my life! Thank you Lord for the rainy days...for without them we would not appreciate the sun!

Ecclesiastes 11:7 "Light is sweet and it pleases the eye to see the sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share