Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Embrace The Positive


I am coming to appreciate more and more the many positive people who have been, and currently are, in my life! They are so important to me! A positive person is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day! To paraphrase that in "My" language....a positive person is like a strong cup of coffee first thing in the morning!! Of course, by now if you have been reading my blog, you know that first of all, God is my Best friend....but I am talking now about next to Him....I sure don't want to spend  what time I have left on this Earth, being around negative, gloomy, sour, rude, people! I choose....my children, friends, and family members who really want to be in my life and support me. I am in a unique situation of being a caregiver and having  a Chronic illness myself that apparently has decided to act up at this time in my life. I truly need all of the support emotionally that I can get. The last thing I need is more stress. I love the fact that God has put so many supportive people in my life to override all of the ones who are not.....how amazing.  The dark doesn't seem so dark when a friend is holding your hand. I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters and the love they give me and for my two wonderful sons who have grown into men. I am thankful for a precious little grandson and for his Mommy who has been added as my daughter in law. I have a son in law  who I am thankful for since he loves my daughter and is a wonderful man. God is good...my family is growing....and I am sure there are a couple of more marriages in the near future....maybe...??? I love all of these .......and feel their love in return although many times we are apart.....and wish we were closer, but that is all part of life and all parents pretty much have to deal with that. A big thank you goes out to all of my hugging ladies I meet with every Tuesday.....they have been a bright spot in my week for the past year and will continue to be! I am also overwhelmed at all of the people who have connected with me from all over the world with Fibromyalgia and other Chronic illnesses. Thank you for all of your positive inspiration! I am so thankful to find out there are so  many positive people in this world....why in the world would I want to choose negative ones to be around?? I CHOOSE to Embrace the Positive!
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share