Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sun Will Shine Again

These are some of my favorite characters! You may think I am childish...that's ok. These guys make me laugh and feel good. There have been so many things lately that have been so sad and hard for so many people. Maybe you feel like the sun will never shine again. Sometimes when it rains it pours and our pocketful of problems can feel like a terrible rainstorm that will never end. I heard recently of a boy who was hit by a car, a family who may lose custody of their 6 yr old son, a man who committed suicide, a friend whose daughter had brain surgery, another who had a foot amputated, another who broke his ankle right when getting ready for a move to another state, and of course the tsunami in Japan! I have added all of these to my prayer list. I have had my share of hardships and heartaches and can say that I have been there too where I felt like it would never get any better. I love this quote from my beloved friend Eeyore, "The nicest thing about the rain, is that it always stops eventually." It reminds me of the Bible verse that says, "Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning." Maybe you are going through something right now that seems like it has no end. Hang on...trust God to bring you through it. If you are so fortunate as to not be going through anything right now, be thankful and remember to pray for those who are! The sun will shine again!
Nahum 1:7 "The Lord  is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share