Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just A Little Birdie

Well...here I am again...better late than never! I am usually up earlier, before the sun! Today I have been up too, but for some reason I kept changing my mind as to what I wanted to write about. I am sitting here watching the sun shining so brightly and it is refreshing after not showing itself for a few days. I even thought I saw a few little birdies fluttering around in the tree outside my window....or was that my imagination?  I am really getting anxious for the warmth of Spring...It seems to me that this has been one of the coldest, longest winters in a long while! I just want to get outside and walk in my field and listen to the little birdies. Last year I had a constant little yellow visitor at my bedroom window every morning and I hope his family comes back...I know he won't be coming back.....one of my cats saw to that , much to my disappointment, last summer! I remember waking up one morning and realizing that my visitor had not come. I wondered, but dismissed it from my thoughts, until I was later out mowing the lawn around the window, and noticed my poor little birdie on the ground. I felt so sad. You may laugh and think...it's just a silly bird! But to me it was a special little visit each morning with a song....telling me to wake up and face a new day. I am reminded this morning that God cares even when a little bird falls to the ground.......and cares about me so much more than the birds.

Matthew 10:31 " Fear not, You are of more value than many sparrows."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share