Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fantastic Ending!

I can't stand it when I watch a movie and I am all into it and so excited with it, on the edge of my seat, and then the ending is a piece of garbage!! What a let down! The only thing good about wasting two hours on watching it, was the buttery popcorn and the diet coke! I was listening to some of my friends tell stories of their childhoods and heard one of them say that they hoped their ending would be better than their beginning, since the beginning really stunk!! Well this morning I was thinking about Job and how He had so many different troubles come upon his life....not only was he sick but he lost everything! I am not going to re-tell the story you can read about it yourself in the book of Job; however you have to be impressed with the fact that the ending is fantastic! He kept trusting God no matter what troubles came upon him... and in the end...He was shining!! I have always had Job 23:10 as one of my favorite verses since I was in High School...a long time ago! "He knoweth the  way that I take, when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold." Don't give up if you are in the middle of a storm right now...just keep on trusting Him. 
Job 42:12 "The Lord blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the first."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share