Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Believe In Angels

I do happen to believe that God puts angels around His children to protect them. I have seen this many times throughout my life but was reminded of this once again . I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my daughter so that we could go out to have lunch together yesterday. We haven't been able to get together in awhile recently due to her busy schedule with a full time job, college courses after work, and all of my doctor visits, and not to mention the wintry weather! Wouldn't you know it would have to be snowing? It is about a 45 minute drive out to our house and I was a bit concerned. I was praying for her to arrive safely. Little did I know, that at the time I was sitting praying for her, she had spun out on some ice, hit a stop sign,and a mail box, and ended up in a ditch! 
She didn't so much as get a scratch, although her car lost the driver's side mirror and messed up the driver's side headlight. She was just a little shook up but God even sent someone along at just the right time with the ability to pull her out of the ditch. She was able to start her car back up and made it safely the rest of her way to my house. Don't ever underestimate the power of prayer, and never doubt that God does indeed protect!
Psalm 91:11 "For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share