Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

~Faith* Family* Friends~

We were never promised a perfect peachy, creamy, life here are on Earth! There are days when life is downright treacherous and upsetting! Some days things go relatively smooth while other days are nothing but  trouble from the moment you set your feet on the floor until you lay your head back on the pillow! I  too, have had both of these kind.  No matter which kind of day, these three are so important! ~ Faith* Family* Friends~   Faith~~first of all, that God IS, and that He hears me! He rewards those who seek for Him! Faith in yourself....don't believe your own lies or anyone Else's that you are no good! Keep believing the impossible.."for with God, all things are possible."  Family~~love them unconditionally, and pray without ceasing for them.  Sometimes it is those closest to us that hurt us the most. Forgive and move on. Family, also, can be more than blood relatives.  Friends~~ are often underestimated in value, but they are so important! I have come to realize this so much lately and am so very thankful for the wonderful, supportive friends that have so strategically been placed in my life. Each one is a treasure to be cherished. Whatever kind of a day you may be facing today, remember to draw upon your three helpers in life...Faith*Family*Friends.
Hebrews 11:6 " But without Faith it is impossible to please God for He that cometh to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."
Proverbs 17:6 " Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."
Proverbs 17:17 " A friend loveth at all times...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share