Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Perfect Family

Really....A perfect family? Have you ever in your life heard of anyone who had one? I listen as some of my friends tell me their stories of how it was for them growing up. For some it was great, simple, and uncomplicated! But for others, it was a bit more troubled, and left many scars. Some people have proved that by the grace of God they can overcome the generational curses of their families! It doesn't have to always repeat itself ...When you are a kid you really do not realize what "normal" should be. When you begin to have a family of your own then things start to dawn on you, and as your children grow you are enlightened! You may look back at your own life and all of a sudden realize it was far from what it should have been. Let God  be your father. To those who grew up in foster home after foster home, and you feel so broken , abused and lonely...let God be a loving arm around your shoulder....He has good intentions. He only cares about you...I am so thankful for my Father in Heaven.....He is the strongest....He is the kindest...He tells me I am special and wanted! ...He has never abandoned me ...He has never belittled me...He has never pushed me around....He has never thought evil towards me...He has never been jealous of me...He has never cussed me out....He has never left me hungry or cold or without clothes.... He has never lied to me... He has never disappointed me....He has always rejoiced in my smallest accomplishments and been so proud! Maybe your family wasn't perfect, but it doesn't matter because God  has always been right here by your side and He has promised to never leave! He knows my name and every hair on my head! I can truly say ..I have the Best Father!                                                                                                                                                         2 Cor. 6:18 "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,says the Lord Almighty."     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share