Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A New Day....New Hope

It is a new day and the sun is shining! I am still here! That is already something to be thankful for. As I look at the temperature I shudder...it says it is a bone chilling -11 this morning, yikes! The only hope of warm temperatures is that we are one new day closer to Spring! It seems like this has been one of the coldest, longest winters I can remember. At times it seems the same way with some of the many burdens we pray about day after day that seem to never change. Yet every year, Spring eventually does come, and then soon we are mowing the lawn and complaining about the heat of summer! Just as the seasons do eventually change, those prayers we are uttering day after day, are being heard and are going to be answered. That is the hope that we can hold on to in the season that seems so long ; the season when it seems like nothing is happening; nothing is changing;God is working behind the scenes to bring the next season to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share