Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jesus Loves The Little Children

                                                      

I was sickened once again while watching a popular news commentator  discussing a case of  another child missing, then hearing of another one in a dumpster, then another beaten ,on and on it goes! Another found living in filth and neglected. I have never understood child abuse. Children are so precious and innocent and a gift from God to be loved and cherished. There are all forms of abuse and though some seem to be worse than others, they all have the same affect;destruction of the child, both emotionally and physically.
Jesus loved little children. He loved to have them around Him. They were not a nuisance to Him, and He didn't shoo them away or act as if they should only be "seen and not heard". In Matthew 18:2, He called them to be near Him and had them sit by His side. I believe there is a pay day coming for all of those who have neglected, mistreated, despised, resented, abused,raped and murdered  children! Matthew 18:6 says, "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck and that he were drowned in the depths of the sea!" "Woe unto the world because of these offences....woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" "Take heed that ye do not despise these little ones, for I say unto you that their angels in Heaven do always behold the face of my father which is in Heaven." Even a little sparrow does not fall to the ground without Him taking notice. He sees and He cares! He will avenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share