Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Friday, February 18, 2011

God Kissed My "Boo-Boo's"

"Never be ashamed of the scars that life has left you with. A scar means the hurt is over! The wound is closed! You endured the pain and God has healed you!"
I have been left with many scars. I am not ashamed; as they have contributed to who I am today. They are the very reason I have the determination to press on. I have learned some of the most valuable lessons from my deepest wounds. I cannot share those here but I do know that God has been "real" to me and it is only His grace and love that has seen me through. He can bring us through whatever we are experiencing. If  I had never been hurt I would never have known what it feels like for God to kiss my "boo-boo's". When my kids were little, whenever they would get even the slightest scratch they would come to me and ask me to kiss their boo-boo and make it better. I would of course do that and then magically they would put a grin on their face and proclaim, "all better!". God wants to heal our deepest wounds, all we have to do is ask and give them to Him. We can have peace in place of  the hurt. Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord and I shall be healed...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share