Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Dominoes!

I never really learned how to play the game of Dominoes or never really cared to learn, I guess. My interest was just in finding interesting ways of lining them up in cool patterns and then knocking them down. So interesting to watch them topple over one by one; each affecting the other. Life is really like a bunch of dominoes...one choice after another; each affecting another.
 It is mind boggling sometimes when we stop and see how one choice has affected each day after it; and not only that,but perhaps the choice has also involved other people and affected them, and caused other choices. Once those dominoes start falling you cannot stop them. All of the work of lining them up in a special pattern is over. It is such a good reminder that each new day we have a chance to start all over! Maybe you messed up yesterday and made some poor choices but you have today...a new day to line up those choices and remind yourself each one affects the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share