Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Indomitable Spirit!

Indomitable spirit! It is the determination and stamina to persevere when all odds are against you. It is a spirit that cannot be subdued or conquered. It is not for weaklings, obviously, or for those who give up at the first sign of trouble. Indomitable spirit is what makes the difference between a leader and a follower. You will never find a follower with such qualities. It is the spunk and "true grit" to keep going in spite of circumstances or negative people. Many inventors had it. Many pioneers and great leaders of our country and military had and have it! Aside from determination, stamina, and perseverance, it  is an abundance of courage to press on in spite of the obstacles ahead! So...BRING IT ON...one more day! May I have the "grit" necessary! Joshua 1:9 " Be Strong, and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest.".

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share