Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fix It Or Get Rid Of It!

I absolutely hate when things do not get finished....like a half mowed lawn...a half fixed house... a half painted wall...whatever it may be.  Looking at things that are broken down is something else that is a pain....this week  all at one time I realized a coffee pot broke, light fixture wouldn't work, washer and dryer broke down...then to top it off...the belt on my lawn mower snapped yesterday so that is now sitting. There are too many projects unfinished and way too many things broken down! I say if it's broken let's either fix it or get rid of it like NOW! I hate looking at broken down things. I have many projects that I am working on.... I need to know that I am making progress and am going to finish! I hate to procrastinate. I think I need to do a checkup and see what needs to get fixed and what needs to get pitched! There are plenty of things in my house in this category but there are probably a lot more things in my life as well....so I say....let the housecleaning begin. Fix  it or get rid of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share