Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, June 6, 2011

By My Side

" He giveth power to the faint and to them which have no might he increaseth strength."~Isaiah 40:29

 When sometimes I feel like I just have no strength left...I remember that after all it isn't about my own ability anyway...I am not able to handle anything on my own. It is only when I realize this and realize how very weak I really am, that God really does reach into my life and show me how strong He is. I can face whatever ...with Him by my side because He will fight for me. He will enable me to do whatever it is I need to do and give me the wisdom I need to do it. I am thankful this morning as the sun is rising that even though I have no clue what this day may bring, I have a peace and a confidence in knowing that He will be by my side throughout the whole entire day.
 "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee."~Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share