Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Handle With Prayer


Life is pretty tricky and sticky... you really need to handle it with prayer not care! Prayer is just talking to God. Of course if  you don't believe that you were made by God then I guess you probably have a hard time thinking on this. God does really hear me when I talk to Him... and yes I do tell Him everything that I am concerned with. Maybe you think I'm nuts! I have realized that there are some people who probably wonder how God could possibly hear my prayers since I am just a big hypocrite. Well.. I admit ... I have a lot of flaws and a lot of things that I am still working on... but there is one thing that I know for sure ... I cannot make it each day without talking to God and I know He hears me and answers my prayers. I cannot share with you since they are personal and some are about other people close to me.... but God has answered so many of my prayers that I have cried out to Him that no one else knew about. It had to be Him! I am having surgery on Friday and I already am praying about it. Just so you can understand what I am praying for I will share with you... I am praying that the surgeon will have a good night's rest and presence of mind, I am praying that God will calm my anxieties, for courage to face whatever this happens to turn out to be, I am praying for strength to be cheerful to the hospital staff in spite of my pain.....etc.....but I am not asking God to instantly heal me or to take this away from me or to make everything alright. I do not want you to think I do not believe in the fact that He can heal.... I know He can... but I have learned to NOT tell God what to do! He may have a purpose that I do not see or even understand. I need to trust that He knows and wants whatever is best for me and for my family. I hope you will pray with me too... that I will have peace in all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share