Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Picking Posies

I'd rather be picking posies any day out in the field with the sun beaming down on my back.....sometimes we get too busy with life to even think about doing something as simple as this. Our lives are filled with so much running around and then before you know it, life has gone by. I remember how special it was as a little girl picking  a pocket full of posies in a field that was just covered with flowers! Bumblebees buzzing all around and the scent of all of the different flowers gently sifting through the air. There was something so very calming and peaceful about that. I was wondering if sometimes God doesn't just do us a favor when we are sick and have to lie around for awhile? Maybe I am looking at this sickness thing in the whole wrong manner, maybe it isn't such a bad thing after all.....maybe He just wants me to have a little break, close my eyes for just a little while and pick a pocket full of posies!

Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts to the which ye are also called in one body and be ye thankful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share