Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy BEE

It is time for the bees to get busy making honey! I was sitting outside yesterday just minding my own business and I couldn't help but notice the buzzing of some very busy bees nearby.  I don't think those bees were honey bees but probably wasps but nonetheless it got me to thinking about how bees start working on their hives and are constantly busy.  I don't know why I associate bees with gossipers but maybe because of the constant humming or the constant noise in my ears?  I have never been one to be on the phone all day long . When my kids were little, I had no time for it.... I had too many kids running around all at one time to be on the phone gossipping about someone else! I had enough going on in my own life! Even now that my life has slowed down to a halt...one of the biggest complaints of my friends is that I do not call them....but I guess I have made it such a habit to not be on the phone all day long that I just don't. Perhaps I could call just a little... but I don't like to fall into that habit of chatting away my day about someone Else's terrible downfalls. I think it stinks. I have been at the other end of peoples rumours and gossip and it is very destructive, unkind, and rude to say the least! I don't want to be that kind of a busy body! I think it is  pretty funny that Christians find all the scriptures on the worst sins that they can point out in other's lives  and get on the phone and gossip about all the ones who have fallen. Yet they miss all the verses about  stirring up strife, talebearers, etc. How convenient! Anyway....here is one:                                                                                                                                                                                                   Thessalonians 4:11 "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and to work with your hands, just as we told you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share