Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hot In Wisconsin?

I can hardly even believe this myself ... I knew it was hot out yesterday as it was affecting the way I felt. Headache, fatigue, achy, lousy, you name it... but I had no idea the temp was actually up over 100 in the sun! Our house stays pretty cool on the inside with the AC and the ceiling fans so I really didn't notice too much until I looked out the kitchen window and noticed the needle! Of course this is in the sunniest spot! I couldn't help but take a picture to remind myself of this when I am sitting here this next winter freezing and looking out at all of that white stuff that we get here! It seemed like spring and summer would never get here to the north woods of  Wisconsin...and yet here it was Hot in Wisconsin yesterday! Waiting for things sometimes is a royal pain in the rear. It seems that things take extra long to take place when you are waiting especially for that one thing to happen! Looking at this yesterday I thought of how stupid it is to get all worked up over the waiting part... because summer does eventually come and what is supposed to happen usually takes place in the proper timing. So it may seem like something is just not happening right now and is taking forever but it will eventually.... so just hang in there and wait with patience. Just as the cold and ice turn to warmth and green grass, so the hardships of this life will soon turn to something more desirable.
                            "Wait on the Lord, be of good courage He shall strengthen thine heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share