Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello Irene!

Hello Irene.... not so nice to meet you!

On the boardwalk Ocean City, Md

A twister hovering in Md
This hurricane could have done so much more destruction than it did and for that we should all be thankful. As I watched the weather channel very closely almost non-stop during the duration of this hurricane especially as it made its way along the lower eastern shore where I have lived and where I have family members and friends, I was very concerned for their safety and thought in no way that the media was making too much out of it! I thought they did a fantastic job of warning people and of getting people prepared. It is much better to be prepared than to be taken unawares and wiped out!  It still was very destructive all up and down the eastern seaboard, and there are many people who will be struggling in the near future here to rebuild and put their lives back together. It is a mess especially in New England right now... so just because you maybe were not affected by this doesn't mean the media put too much hype into it! If it were you ... you would probably feel differently. Be thankful it was not as bad as predicted and learn from this one since it probably will not be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share