Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, July 11, 2011

That Stinks!

I hate to admit to some of you that I am human and feel like this but .... sometimes life feels like a stinky pile of dirty diapers! I have had my share of those and I have had my share of life! I know I am not supposed to ever think that life stinks, but you know what? Sometimes it just does! There are days that just go like this and you wonder if things will ever change or get better? Or maybe they will just get worse? Is there really any hope that I might ever be the slightest bit pain free again? Why is it that you see some people living a life of ease and sheer luxury and enjoyment and others struggle their entire lives and have misery every second until they die? I just heard about a really old couple separating! Just can't stand each other any more... they are in their eighties! Wow. Now that kind of stinks! Then people get fired without so much as a warning... no matter that there are bills to pay and mouths to feed. There is another stink! Some poor woman is abused her whole life and instead of the abuser dying, the woman ends up with cancer and leaves small children behind. That really stinks!!So many stinky diapers in this life. They can really pile up if we let them. I can easily let myself become overwhelmed with all of the stinky stuff surrounding me or I can one by one give them over to the only one who can do anything about it all.....sometimes I admit that when I give them to God they probably sound like a big complaint to Him... but I know He hears me and I also know He cares. He can clean out those stinky diapers and clean house quicker than I can even imagine. I just sometimes forget to take it all to Him...and say,"that really stinks God, can you PLEASE do something about that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share