Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

As I Walk...I Will NOT Fear

Okay, so last night I woke up several times in extreme pain...not that I want you to feel sorry for me but just so you will realize I am not out of the woods yet so to speak with this recovery process from this lung surgery. I have no idea what is normal for this or what is not,but today is the day when the waiting is over! I return today to the surgeon for repeat x-rays and lab work and for the pathology report on the lung nodule. Hopefully, today I will find out for sure if this culprit that is making me so very sick this past year is Sarcoidosis, Cancer, or Both (as is the theory of a few of my doctors). We shall see who is right. Anyway... more than a few people lately have asked me if I am afraid or nervous to find out the truth. Some have said they would Not want to know at all if it were them and others said they would. Well.. for me... I really can honestly say I am not nervous or afraid. I just would like to know what is going on in my body so I can at least understand the pain and sickness a little better and be able to make informed decisions regarding treatments and future plans. So as I walk or I should say begin this walk down this path today of the UNKNOWN... I think once again on my favorite Psalm...."Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for thou art with me... Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me."~Psalm 23:4

1 comment:

  1. I was led to your site by a dear and caring friend and I would like to say that you are such a brave woman. I only wish I could be like you. I will pray for you each and every day.

    Geri-Ann

    ReplyDelete

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share