Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

There Is A Rainbow!

I love rainbows in the sky.They give hope...for a brighter day. Promise of the ending of the storm. Whenever we are going through a tough time it is easy to feel as if it will never end and that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe it feels like your rainbow will never radiate in the sky... it will. It is so easy to let yourself give into feelings of rejection, loneliness, and depression, but God has promised to never leave or abandon me, and if this is true, which it is,,, then why do I allow myself to let feelings of hopelessness creep in? I have to believe that He is still in control and will come through for me... He knows where I am...He knows what I am feeling... He does care. The end will be better than the beginning. I cannot allow my feelings to dictate to me how my day is going to go. Give all of your fears, disappointments, to Him. He is the only one who can fix them, and if there is something you need to do yourself He will show you... be listening in the stillness, for He tends to speak when you are quiet. Even Jesus felt the need to get alone and go up into the mountain to pray. In those moments when I am feeling so alone, I must remind myself that whether I feel it or not... God is with me because He said so!                                                                                                 ~Hebrews 13:5 "Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you."                                                                                                            ~Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord," plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share