Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, September 19, 2011

Unfailing...Unchangeable...

Friends are sure nice to have... some are for a lifetime and these are rare gems that are to be cherished. They stick around no matter what. We all have had other kinds though that flee at the faintest offense, and just when you thought you had a friend... off they went their merry way... talking crap about you, and decided that they just weren't your friend after all. Then sometimes people just change, and their personality no longer is compatible with yours. They change so much you can hardly believe it is even the same person who you once knew so well. This is disappointing and hard to take. I am comforted this morning by the fact that there is a friend that has always been, and always will be by my side through thick and through thin and has never changed and never will! He has promised to never leave me or forsake me... He always wants only what is best for "Me" and is not thinking of other motives. His love is unfailing and unchanging! I am so glad for the friend I have in Jesus... He never has, or never will, let me down!
~Psalm 13:5&6 "But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share