Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Truck

If you are a mom and have boys, then you know that without ever teaching them how... they automatically seem to know how to play with cars and trucks from the time they can move around and make a noise! That is how it has always been...My son Justin was no exception to this rule. As a matter of fact, I still have a small metal lunch box of his just full to the brim with little matchbox cars and trucks that used to be all over the living room floor. It was never difficult to figure out what to get him for birthdays and Christmases, as a new truck or car would always suit him just fine. Well, now he is a man, and one that has new dreams and new goals. A year ago at this time, I was so concerned for his direction and began praying for him to find a new path. He has done that and I am proud of him, for not only pursuing it, but finishing it and here is his new truck! He no longer has to walk the halls of the depressing prison where he was an officer night after night. He can now be out on the open road exploring all that this country has to offer. May angels sit all upon the outside of this gorgeous truck of his, and protect him on his journey through life. God always has a plan to help us better ourselves... sometimes we just have to let go of the one thing we are holding so tightly to in order for Him to give us the better plan!
~Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share