Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, September 12, 2011

Rise And Rise Again

I love this quote from the movie Robin Hood: "Rise and Rise again ..until lambs become lions." It means to never give up. No matter how many times you have to start over from scratch.... do it. No matter how many battles you fight and seemingly lose... keep on fighting them. Maybe at times you feel like I do.. like you just can't go on this way another single day and don't have it in you to fight anymore... maybe you don't think you know how to make a way of escape out of your bondage that you are in...but God already has a plan and already has given the weapons you need... so don't give up..Fight! He is a very loving, just, God who does see all and cares so don't ever think for a second that He doesn't pay attention to any thing that seems like injustice. It will be taken care of.
 ~Psalm10:14 "But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless."
~Psalm10:15 "Break the arm of the wicked and evil man; call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share