Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Overwhelming Obstacles

Someone posted this hilarious roadsign picture the other day on the internet. It got me thinking about how I have been feeling lately... as if boulders and enourmous cows or what not have been literally falling out of the sky down upon me. Just when one thing seems to get worked out another "cow" comes plopping down out of nowhere to smash my windshield and steer me off course! So many stinking obstacles in life. If we let them they can be downright discouraging. They can cause all kinds of anxiety and depression. The thing is.. I don't need to let these things control how I feel. I am learning that in spite of the fact that the one up above has way more important things to take care of than my petty problems, He still does care and does take the time out of His very busy schedule to pay attention to the details of my life. When I actually turn my cares and obstacles over to Him He does give me a peace and assurance that He is working behind the scenes to take care of things. So when I become overwhelmed with these "boulders and cows" and whatever life is whirling down upon me...I look up to the one who can and will do something about it, because He is the one in my life who cares the most and sees the whole picture. ~Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share