Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shake IT UP

Kids nowadays maybe have no idea what this even is. Back in the day it was one of my favorite toys that I would sit and spend many hours playing with... my Etch A Sketch.... I guess it was the pre-computer toy. I would sit for hours and turn the left and right knobs to draw on the screen and write, and then if I wasn't pleased with the results would just shake it up with all of my might and it would erase the screen and I would start all over again. As the sun came up this morning I was thinking about how each new day is like a clean screen on this Etch A Sketch...there is nothing there as we start the day. What we put on there is up to us. What was there yesterday has left no trace... it is gone forever. It is a new day and I must make the most of it. No matter what ugliness was upon that screen yesterday doesn't matter this morning. All that is there is a fresh clean start. I am so very thankful for that. ~Psalm 143:8 " Let the morning bring  me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you, Show me the way I should go, for I lift up my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share