Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Monday, October 3, 2011

Let No Root Spring Up

AH YES!! It is so easy to let those nasty old roots of bitterness begin to spring up in the depths of the soul! But I caught them! Not going to let that 'Ol stinking devil get the best of me. Sometimes it seems that people who call themselves "Christians" can be the worst people on the planet when it comes to seeking to hurt others and I just don't get this. Recently I had something happen in my life that was hurtful and certain people who are supposedly good Christians are turning this thing around as if I am the one doing the hurting... are you for real here?? I have overlooked, forgiven, extended grace where most would not have......come on ...give me a break. What is it that these people are so afraid of??? Probably just don't want to face the truth. Oh well..... like the old saying goes... "It all comes out in the wash." Plus... God rights the wrongs in my life... I don't need to waste my little bitty energy trying to do so.
~Hebrews 12:15 "See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share