Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Sweet!

Sometimes it is so easy to focus on the negative things happening. We tend to notice that bad things happen in series of threes sometimes.... deaths for instance. I know that seems kind of superstitious to some but I have noticed it does seem to play out. This past week has been a week of overflowing blessings for me and more than just three in a row.. unbelievable in a way since those who know me personally know that I have been having more than my share of negative in my life. It makes me appreciate all the more when something good and sweet happens for me. There were several things that happened this week that just brought me to tears. Not tears of sadness at all.... but tears of utter joy and overwhelming happiness. When this happens it is sweet! Yesterday I was in the local candy store as pictured above.... and it reminded me of how sweet it is to experience blessings after going through some storms in your life. Maybe the storms are a good thing after all. Maybe the storms were there so I would really truly appreciate the blessings no matter how large or small they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share