Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just A Few Random Things About Me

I have always loved kids and animals.
I would rather live in the country any day than deal with the hustle and bustle of city life!
I love yellow roses! There is something hopeful and peaceful about them.
I would do anything to get a Butterfinger! Not really, but almost that desperate at times!
My two favorite places are Lubec,Maine and Campobello,NB.
I have had twins twice.
I love tubing down a river.
I love to write.
I love country decor and like making country signs out of old barn boards.
I have to start my day with coffee and prayer!! A double dose of both!
I  really hate winter as far as the cold is concerned but love the beauty of it.
I have forgiven people in the past who have hurt me who in other's eyes probably didn't deserve to be forgiven, but I figure that I don't deserve to be forgiven,yet I have been by God.
I love to cook but wish I had a maid to come behind me and clean up my mess!
I have never had much money but have learned to make do with what I have and to be a blessing to others however I can.
I  have experienced sorrow,disappointment, rejection, betrayal, abandonment, and yet know that I have a best friend who has never left my side.
I am a leader, not a follower; therefore people who are naturally manipulative generally do not "like" me, since I am not so easy to manipulate to their way of thinking!
I think my happiest days were teaching my first graders.
Well, enough said about me for now... you will get to know me a lot more from my future posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share