Welcome To My Green Pasture....

It is a place of quiet rest that I have found when I am writing. I hope that someone will find my musings helpful in some way.
Psalm 23:2 "He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restoreth my soul."


My Green Pasture....

Sunday, January 30, 2011

All things Pooh!

Back in the day when I was teaching first and second grade, I read to my class on many occasions from Winnie the Pooh. They of course loved it  and who wouldn't with the cute cuddly bear and squeaky character of Piglet by his side? But while I was reading to my students I was noticing that there was a message in Pooh's words; "Words of wisdom." I have gathered together some of my favorite quotes from Pooh . I hope you enjoy them and see the wisdom in them.

"I am a Bear of very little brain and long words bother me."

"The hardest part, is what to leave behind,...It's time to let go!"

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart I'll always be with you."

"Rivers know this, there is no hurry. We shall get there someday."

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient, It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

my prayer

my prayer
Bookmark and Share